Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health
This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback on efforts that can positively impact our quest for health. The topics we cover in this issue are listed below. We invite you to share material with us that you think would interest our readers.
Articles in this issue
- Handwriting helps the brain more than typing
- Risk factors associated with early onset dementia
- Breastfeeding offers a lower risk of childhood obesity regardless of mom’s weight
- Updates on advancements in Tourette syndrome research
- Looking for non-alcoholic drinks to make or purchase?
- Health Dangers of Frozen Pizza
- Stay current on PANDAS/PANS treatments
- Childhood diet is linked to blood vessel damage in teen years
- Are you putting your toddler in front of the TV? Uh-oh. See recommendations