Psychiatrists are well equipped to take notes while patients describe their symptoms, compare these symptoms to a checklist, and declare a diagnosis. But they fail to complete what could be the most important and helpful […]
OCD: Resources and Research
Research projects dedicated to natural or integrative therapies for OCD are gradually increasing in number. ACN Latitudes keeps a list of those that are expected to be of most interest to our site readers.
See our page Research Studies for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder for published abstracts and articles.
Resources for Integrative Approaches
- Children’s and Adult Center for OCD and Anxiety
- Alternative Mental Health
- ACN Latitudes Forums: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Book: Freeing Your Child from Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: A Powerful, Practical Program for Parents of Children and Adolescents
Related articles are shown below. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, you can search using the box at the upper right of the page or browse our forums.
We’ve compiled a list of published research articles on Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), with a focus on integrative therapies. The studies are listed under categories of Diet, Nutrients, and Herbs, and Cognitive Behavior Therapy and […]
Vijendra K. Singh, Ph.D., was a research associate professor at Utah State University when he contributed this article. He has over 20 years of experience in neurobiology and immunology research, beginning at the Children’s Hospital […]
Aristo Vojdani, PhD Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and the Differentiation between Non-Autoimmune OCD and the Autoimmune Version of the Disease Called PANDAS Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder is a collection of thoughts and actions that come into your mind without […]
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 51 (Premium)
- Irlen Method: An Effective Therapy for Scotopic Sensitivity
- Like Cooking with Coconut Milk? Find Great Recipes Here (Premium)
- Dr. William Walsh on ADHD and Behavioral Disorders
- How Much Fluoride Is in Your Water? (Premium)