As a toddler, Garrett would bang his head when he got frustrated; he would go into rages, unable to control himself. Even as a very young child, he was tormented with fears —loud noises, bugs, […]
ADHD: Families Speak Out
Families around the world struggle with trying to help their children who exhibit symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Most prevalent in the West, increasing numbers are being identified with the disorder each year, including adults.
ACN Latitudes often hears from readers wishing to share their success in finding natural approaches to ADHD. Approaches include integrative measures such as dietary changes, nutritional supplementation, detoxification, body work, EEG biofeedback, homeopathy, and more. We hope you find these accounts useful.
If you have an experience to share for the benefit of others, please contact us here and put Families Speak Out in the subject area.
Related articles are shown below. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, you can search using the box at the upper right of the page or browse our forums.
ANDY’S MOM Editor: We are reprinting one of our popular posts about a teenager who had a frightening experience while taking conventional medications for his Tourette’s, OCD, and ADHD—and how the parents intervened successfully with […]
Thomas’s mother Thank you for the help offered in ACN’s wonderful book, Natural Treatments for Tics and Tourettes. Some of the suggestions were instrumental in my son Thomas’s recovery. Knowing the desperate feeling of looking […]
MARY ANN BLOCK, MD Medical Director of the Block Center, Hurst, Texas My positive experience with nonpharmacological treatments for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), learning disabilities, and behavior problems inspired me to become a physician. […]
This is a case report on a young boy successfully treated with biofeedback for Tourette syndrome and ADHD. It is written by Josh’s Mother and therapist Lynda Loller (shown in photo). For the past several months, […]
Linda Weltner wrote this article for the Boston Globe. I was sitting at a coffee shop with friends, all of us grandmothers. We were talking about our amazing grandkids but contrary to what you might […]
- Intriguing Remission of Tourette’s After Heat-Induced Dehydration
- Remembering Dr. William Rea
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 48 (Premium)
- Should You Homeschool Your Child with Sensory Processing Disorder?
- Lymphatic Drainage Technique for Sinus Colds and Earaches (Premium)
- Success! Naturopathic Treatment for Severe OCD, Anxiety, ADHD and Tourette’s (Premium) on
- Finding our Way Out of a Nightmare: Tourettes, ADHD and OCD on
- How We Reversed Jessica’s Tic Disorder on
- Success: A Severe Tic Disorder Treated through Environmental Medicine on
- Can the Answer We Found for our Son’s Tics Help You? on