My name is Angelina, and I’m from “down under,” on the east coast of Australia. I want to share my story in case it can help someone else. I’m now 23 years old but I’ve […]
Depression: Families Speak Out
More Stories Coming Soon!
We are collecting firsthand accounts on treating depression with non-drug natural, biomedical or other approaches. If you have an experience to share for the benefit of others, please contact us and put Families Speak Out in the subject area.
Related articles are shown below. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, you can search using the box at the upper right of the page or browse our forums.
Jorma Takala shares his experience of self-discovering the dangers of food additives. My Rocky Childhood When I was kicked out of elementary school, school administrators ordered my mother to take me to a specialist. He […]
- Watch the Free “Thriving with a Tic Disorder” Video Series (Feb 6 – 9, 2019)
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 49 (Premium)
- Extended Acetaminophen Use in Pregnancy Increases Autism and ADHD Risk
- Using Screen Time as a Reward with Little Kids? Don’t. (Premium)
- My Insistence on Alternative Treatments for Tourette’s Paid Off