My name is Angelina, and I’m from “down under,” on the east coast of Australia. I want to share my story in case it can help someone else. I’m now 23 years old but I’ve […]
Depression: Families Speak Out
More Stories Coming Soon!
We are collecting firsthand accounts on treating depression with non-drug natural, biomedical or other approaches. If you have an experience to share for the benefit of others, please contact us and put Families Speak Out in the subject area.
Related articles are shown below. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, you can search using the box at the upper right of the page or browse our forums.
Jorma Takala shares his experience of self-discovering the dangers of food additives. My Rocky Childhood When I was kicked out of elementary school, school administrators ordered my mother to take me to a specialist. He […]
- Success: A Severe Tic Disorder Treated through Environmental Medicine on
- Alert: Asthma and Allergy Meds Can Trigger Tics on
- An Eye-Opener: Meeting Doug Kaufmann of Know the Cause on
- Help Change the Conversation on Tics. Please! on
- Your Kid Has Tourette’s? 5 Ways to Feel Less Overwhelmed (It Works!) on