LENDRI PURCELL, Founder of FACTS – Families Advocating for Chemical and Toxic Safety; Vice President of Jonas Philanthropies A year and a half ago, my quirky, spirited and brilliant 7-year-old son started to experience some very […]
Autism: Families Speak Out
More Stories Coming Soon!
We are collecting firsthand accounts on treating depression with non-drug natural, biomedical or other approaches. If you have an experience to share for the benefit of others, please contact us and put Families Speak Out in the subject area.
Related articles are shown below. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, you can search using the box at the upper right of the page or browse our forums.
We’ve selected five online videos for you, on a variety of topics and approaches. Each helps educate and illuminate common issues and challenges with autism spectrum disorders. And each brings hope to families that the […]
Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback from readers on efforts that can make a positive impact in the quest for health. We invite you to […]
Brenda O’Reilly Allergy Induced Autism (AIA) is a support and research network in the United Kingdom. The purpose of the AIA is to encourage medical research into autism. We are pleased to report that some very exciting […]
Charlie Hoover When I heard these words: “This student demonstrates developmentally appropriate articulation skills and is eligible to attend kindergarten August 2004,” I teared up. Harriet and I were attending a meeting for our five-year-old […]
- Intriguing Remission of Tourette’s After Heat-Induced Dehydration
- Remembering Dr. William Rea
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 48 (Premium)
- Should You Homeschool Your Child with Sensory Processing Disorder?
- Lymphatic Drainage Technique for Sinus Colds and Earaches (Premium)
- Success! Naturopathic Treatment for Severe OCD, Anxiety, ADHD and Tourette’s (Premium) on
- Finding our Way Out of a Nightmare: Tourettes, ADHD and OCD on
- How We Reversed Jessica’s Tic Disorder on
- Success: A Severe Tic Disorder Treated through Environmental Medicine on
- Can the Answer We Found for our Son’s Tics Help You? on