You can pay a pest company to eradicate fleas but it is costly and can be harmful to the health of your pets and family, depending on the product used. This do-it-yourself approach is economical and safe for pets and humans. It can be used indoors as well as outside to eradicate fleas and many other crawling insects. It’s important to buy the right form of the powder, though.
You might also like
- Success: A Severe Tic Disorder Treated through Environmental Medicine on
- Alert: Asthma and Allergy Meds Can Trigger Tics on
- An Eye-Opener: Meeting Doug Kaufmann of Know the Cause on
- Help Change the Conversation on Tics. Please! on
- Your Kid Has Tourette’s? 5 Ways to Feel Less Overwhelmed (It Works!) on