Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health
This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback on efforts that can make a positive impact in our quest for health. Topics we cover in this issue are included below. We invite you to share material with us that you think would be of interest to our readers.
Articles in this issue
- Misleading report title: “Only 1 in 10 outgrow ADHD”
- Dysfunctional brain regulation of appetite happens BEFORE developing obesity
- Differences in gut microbiota in autism may be due to dietary preferences
- Poor diabetes control in kids tied to high risk for severe COVID-19
- Hearing loss from common loud noises? There’s a new approach
- Looking for advice on gluten-free foods?
- Study links gut microbiome and aggressive prostate cancer
- Air pollution and exercise: When to do more–or less
- Using functional medicine for metabolic syndrome
- Frequent consumption of peanuts by cancer patients may increase risk of cancer spread