Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health
This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback on efforts that can make a positive impact in our quest for health. Topics we cover in this issue are included below. We invite you to share material with us that you think would be of interest to our readers.
Articles in this issue
- FDA approves new drug for peanut allergy
- The “Four Pillars of Autism Biomedical Intervention” free webinar
- I.V. vitamin combo with steroid linked to fewer deaths from septic shock in kids
- Find a doctor who offers biomedical nutritional intervention
- Can lithium halt progression of Alzheimer’s?
- Resources to find a doctor who provides biomedical nutritional intervention
- Easy swaps for allergy-free baking
- Adults with Tourette’s find cannabis more effective than related man-made drugs
- Mix of stress and air pollution connected to cognitive difficulties in kids
- Is “Impossible” meat too good to be true?
- How President Trump’s policies can affect school lunches
- Financial assistance for students with disabilities