The extended-release form of a medication often used for ADHD was recently studied for chronic tic disorders, including Tourette syndrome, for kids aged 6 to 17.
NSAIDS Like Advil Reduce Flares in PANS Parenting in the Social Age (Infographic)
- Darius and Abilify for Tourette’s: A Follow-up Response from his Mother on
- A TMJ Device for Tics and Tourette’s (Premium) on
- Finding our Way Out of a Nightmare: Tourettes, ADHD and OCD on
- EEG Biofeedback for Kids with ADHD, Tics, Learning Issues, or Autism on
- Surprising Answers that Helped Our Son’s Health (Premium) on