The extended-release form of a medication often used for ADHD was recently studied for chronic tic disorders, including Tourette syndrome, for kids aged 6 to 17.
NSAIDS Like Advil Reduce Flares in PANS Parenting in the Social Age (Infographic)
- Success: A Severe Tic Disorder Treated through Environmental Medicine on
- Alert: Asthma and Allergy Meds Can Trigger Tics on
- An Eye-Opener: Meeting Doug Kaufmann of Know the Cause on
- Help Change the Conversation on Tics. Please! on
- Your Kid Has Tourette’s? 5 Ways to Feel Less Overwhelmed (It Works!) on