The extended-release form of a medication often used for ADHD was recently studied for chronic tic disorders, including Tourette syndrome, for kids aged 6 to 17.
NSAIDS Like Advil Reduce Flares in PANS Parenting in the Social Age (Infographic)
- Watch the Free “Thriving with a Tic Disorder” Video Series (Feb 6 – 9, 2019)
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 49 (Premium)
- Extended Acetaminophen Use in Pregnancy Increases Autism and ADHD Risk
- Using Screen Time as a Reward with Little Kids? Don’t. (Premium)
- My Insistence on Alternative Treatments for Tourette’s Paid Off