Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback from families on efforts that can make a positive impact in our quest for health. Topics we cover in this […]
ADHD: Resources and Research
The focus on research dedicated to natural or integrative therapies for ADHD is growing. ACN Latitudes keeps a list of those that are expected to be of most interest to our site readers.
See our Recent ADHD Research page for some of the latest key studies. Many of the research papers included are offered in full article form.
Resources for Integrative Approaches
- Alternative Mental Health
- EEG Info
- Learning Disabilities Association of America
- Feingold Association of America
- Food Intolerance Network
- The Hyperactive Children’s Support Group
- ACN Latitudes Forums: Attention Deficit Disorders
Related articles are shown below. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, you can search using the box at the upper right of the page or browse our forums.
JAMES GREENBLATT, MD Dr. James Greenblatt is an advisory board member for ACN Latitudes and shared this excerpt from his book Answers to Appetite Control. Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a medical condition associated with […]
The headline is true. So says a report from a study led by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention. How did this happen!? When did the age of kids diagnosed with ADHD shift sharply […]
The American Academy of Pediatrics has decided that kids as young as four years of age can be labeled as having Attention Deficit Disorder (ADHD). The Academy recommends that they be given ADHD drugs after behavioral […]
A terrific study led by researcher Dr. Laura Stevens documents the specific amounts of artificial food color and sugars in many popular food products. The authors looked at breakfast foods, frozen foods, dairy foods, baked […]
Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback from families on efforts that can make a positive impact in our quest for health. We invite you to […]
Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback from families on efforts that can make a positive impact in the quest for health. We invite you to […]
It seems like every week we read something new on the cause of ADHD: Pesticides. Herbicides. Cell phones. Environmental toxins. Maternal nutritional deficiencies, infection, and/or influenza. Chemical food additives. Exposure to smoke. Genetic variations. The […]
- Intriguing Remission of Tourette’s After Heat-Induced Dehydration
- Remembering Dr. William Rea
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 48 (Premium)
- Should You Homeschool Your Child with Sensory Processing Disorder?
- Lymphatic Drainage Technique for Sinus Colds and Earaches (Premium)
- Success! Naturopathic Treatment for Severe OCD, Anxiety, ADHD and Tourette’s (Premium) on
- Finding our Way Out of a Nightmare: Tourettes, ADHD and OCD on
- How We Reversed Jessica’s Tic Disorder on
- Success: A Severe Tic Disorder Treated through Environmental Medicine on
- Can the Answer We Found for our Son’s Tics Help You? on