Lawrence A. Plumlee, MD Book Review: Gut and Psychology Syndrome Focusing on natural treatment of dyspraxia, autism, ADD, dyslexia, ADHD, depression, and schizophrenia, Gut and Psychology Syndrome, by Natasha Campbell-McBride, MD, is written from the perspective of a […]
ADHD: Resources and Research
The focus on research dedicated to natural or integrative therapies for ADHD is growing. ACN Latitudes keeps a list of those that are expected to be of most interest to our site readers.
See our Recent ADHD Research page for some of the latest key studies. Many of the research papers included are offered in full article form.
Resources for Integrative Approaches
- Alternative Mental Health
- EEG Info
- Learning Disabilities Association of America
- Feingold Association of America
- Food Intolerance Network
- The Hyperactive Children’s Support Group
- ACN Latitudes Forums: Attention Deficit Disorders
Related articles are shown below. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, you can search using the box at the upper right of the page or browse our forums.
Previous studies suggest that exposing kids with attention deficit disorders to the green outdoors helps improve their concentration in the short term. But those reports were based on subjective questionnaires. The latest research examines this […]
Sheila Rogers, MS It’s been an eventful month. First, the FDA recommended that some ADHD drugs receive a “black box” warning for dangerous cardiac side effects. Previous studies had raised concerns of a cancer and […]
- Watch the Free “Thriving with a Tic Disorder” Video Series (Feb 6 – 9, 2019)
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 49 (Premium)
- Extended Acetaminophen Use in Pregnancy Increases Autism and ADHD Risk
- Using Screen Time as a Reward with Little Kids? Don’t. (Premium)
- My Insistence on Alternative Treatments for Tourette’s Paid Off