Previous studies suggest that exposing kids with attention deficit disorders to the green outdoors helps improve their concentration in the short term. But those reports were based on subjective questionnaires. The latest research examines this […]
ADHD: Resources and Research
The focus on research dedicated to natural or integrative therapies for ADHD is growing. ACN Latitudes keeps a list of those that are expected to be of most interest to our site readers.
See our Recent ADHD Research page for some of the latest key studies. Many of the research papers included are offered in full article form.
Resources for Integrative Approaches
- Alternative Mental Health
- EEG Info
- Learning Disabilities Association of America
- Feingold Association of America
- Food Intolerance Network
- The Hyperactive Children’s Support Group
- ACN Latitudes Forums: Attention Deficit Disorders
Related articles are shown below. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, you can search using the box at the upper right of the page or browse our forums.
After more than 30 years of promoting diet changes for ADHD, the Feingold Association of the United States (FAUS) is rejoicing in an editorial on food additives in the British Medical Journal. In the article, […]
Sheila Rogers, MS It’s been an eventful month. First, the FDA recommended that some ADHD drugs receive a “black box” warning for dangerous cardiac side effects. Previous studies had raised concerns of a cancer and […]
- Success: A Severe Tic Disorder Treated through Environmental Medicine on
- Alert: Asthma and Allergy Meds Can Trigger Tics on
- An Eye-Opener: Meeting Doug Kaufmann of Know the Cause on
- Help Change the Conversation on Tics. Please! on
- Your Kid Has Tourette’s? 5 Ways to Feel Less Overwhelmed (It Works!) on