It’s shocking how many millions of youngsters receive a diagnosis of ADHD and are treated with stimulant drugs but are never given a proper medical evaluation. Doctors usually fail to consider key factors that may be causing the symptoms. They should be considering and evaluating for these, and determining how any identified risk factors should best be approached to reduce symptoms.
You might also like
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 51 (Premium)
- Irlen Method: An Effective Therapy for Scotopic Sensitivity
- Like Cooking with Coconut Milk? Find Great Recipes Here (Premium)
- Dr. William Walsh on ADHD and Behavioral Disorders
- How Much Fluoride Is in Your Water? (Premium)