Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health
This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback from families on efforts that can make a positive impact in our quest for health. We invite you to share material with us that you think would be of interest to our readers.
Topics featured in this article:
- What would Tony the Tiger say? Kellogg Co. is in hot water
- Good news for those with electromagnetic hypersensitivity
- Is the mystery of the disappearing honeybees solved?
- There’s nothing fun about toxic face paint
- Is no place safe from pollution?
- E-cigarettes must be better than smoking. But how much?
1) What would Tony the Tiger say? Kellogg Co. is in hot water
We’ve alerted our readers to the practice of “green washing,” where by companies use misleading advertising to take advantage of the public demand for safe foods and products. According to Reuters news agency, Kellogg Co. has settled a class-action consumer fraud lawsuit for using the terms “all natural” and “100% natural” on some of its Kashi and Bear Naked food product labels. The company was accused of using ingredients “such as pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium pantothenate or hexane-processed soy oil” in products labeled all natural.
The Association for Comprehensive NeuroTherapy (ACN) regularly publishes updates and reports on news briefs, research, environmental tips, and other articles of relevance to health and brain functioning.