Whether you are looking for help with a minor behavior issue in a child, or are dealing with a serious behavioral disorder, there is help at your fingertips! We have compiled a listing of resources which should help to connect you with resources and additional support. We hope you find this information useful.
- Watch the Free “Thriving with a Tic Disorder” Video Series (Feb 6 – 9, 2019)
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 49 (Premium)
- Extended Acetaminophen Use in Pregnancy Increases Autism and ADHD Risk
- Using Screen Time as a Reward with Little Kids? Don’t. (Premium)
- My Insistence on Alternative Treatments for Tourette’s Paid Off