We’ve all had the problem of pesky mosquitoes, spiders, fleas, and other bugs. We want to avoid toxic products but don’t know what will truly work. Stephen Tvedtenn has produced an online volume that should have what you are looking for, and more. In fact, there’s so much information that you might find it best to only delve into it when you have a particular problem. More than 1500 pages are well organized by chapter topic. Here’s just a sampling of 40 chapters. Each chapter gives a detailed description of the pest, typical approaches, and natural techniques and products to use.
Note: Tvedtenn promotes his own natural products in this effort. However, many other natural remedies are included, beyond his own efforts.
- Chapter 05 – Intelligent Pest Management
- Chapter 06 – The Inspection
- Chapter 10 – Law & Regulations
- Chapter 12 – Volatile Poisons
- Chapter 13 – Pesticides Are Not Pestisafes
- Chapter 14 – Poison Industry
- Chapter 15 – Ants
- Chapter 16 – Lice & Scabies
- Chapter 16a – Bites & Stings
- Chapter 18 – Bed Bugs
- Chapter 19 – Fleas
- Chapter 20 – Ticks, Mites, Mold, Fungi
- Chapter 22 – Caterpillars
- Chapter 23 – Mosquitoes
- Chapter 24 – Spiders
- Chapter 25 – Scorpions
- Chapter 37 – Lawn Maintenance
The author explains that he offers the text free of charge to encourage the spread of nontoxic pest control. Just go to his home page, then click one of the chapters listed in Integrated Pest Management.