ACN Latitudes Forums

THE new Pepsi Thread

For the first time today, my computer started to freeze so I understand. It's all the comments slowing it down. Lesson learned. If we carry over to June,we tell alliances that we trust them and don't bother commenting. The offer is open that if someone cannot comment, let me know who you voted for and I will group our comments and post one big one before I go to bed. I also make sure I comment through logging in on my Facebook account so I have that bright blue logo as a pic drawing their attention. Don't waste too much time from your life and your family waiting for the little circle to stop turning.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little tip for the slowing down of the page - just go to the main pepsi refresh page and search pandas. We come right up and you can vote right from the search page. You can then vote for others the same way. It's much much quicker, and usually on my last set of proxy votes I'll comment on our allies pages. It makes life much easier when you're voting for multiple people.

Vickie & all the people spearheading this: My stars! You guys are awesome. How in the world you have figured this out in such a short time and on the fly is beyond me, but I am-as are a ton of other parents-beyond grateful!!!!! Thank you Thank you!!

Your leg work will pay off IF we have to go into June. Locking up the bulk of our allies before the get-go seems to be key. The massive number of comments left is a testament to your hard work and everyone's voting. I don't think there are too many or any projects w/ as many comments. This bodes very well for us. I like the midnight blitz IF we have go at it again.

MANY PANDAS parents thank you! Dawn :lol:

Vickie....Synergy??? Now I am really confused......

To all!!

Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication to this project. It has turned out to be quite more involved than we bargained for, but, I'd say, at #21 out of hundreds...we PANDAS supporters are doing a fantastic job....our ranking is testament to the strength and commitment that lies behind our cause. Whatever the turn out...I am quite proud of all of us!!!

We are almost there.....don't lose steam! Hang in there!

Kelly

peglem...I tried to return your message but your box is full. this is what I was going to write

Stay with what you have. I just pulled them for the night because we had sooooo many on there. don't worry. You stay with what you have. If we need you to change, we will personally contact you. You have a lot vote for and I want to make it as easy as I can on you.

They are back on the list for today. thank you for asking!

Kelly...

I explained synergy in an email. Just trying to make friends with them again. I will watch comments today and see if they want to be friends with us. If not.....

Edited by Vickie

Yes, our site is slowing down. It's those comments.If your computer is not working with the site, either contact us and pass on your email, vote through the facebook voting application (super easy) or go to your profile which will be at the bottom of the screen after you sign in and your voting history pops up. You can vote from there. If you have the website saved in your favorites, enter the website on the main page so you don't have to wait for our page to fully load up. Hope some of these suggestions help.

If you are on FB and cannot find the voting application, friend me and you will see it on my wall. Once you vote from it, you can post it on yours. But when you friend me, tell me what you name here is. I'm "protective" about accepting friend invites.

Remember, the vote to PANDAS is the most important one to cast. Those who still can get the Pepsi site to work, please continue to trade votes. Just try your best everyone! I know you are. You guys are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We do have a couple moms who are willing to take on some proxy voting, if needed.

Edited by Vickie

I'm thinking people are realizing we have got a good voting base. It seems they are posting more votes than usual. Yes, we still slipped, but if we take advantage of this, I hope we take a lunge to the top 10. Thank you to everyone who has been dealing with the slow site and forging forward.

Memorial Day Weekend...please plan your votes accordingly. if you are going out of town, let us know and I will try to match them up with someone to cast them.

Also, the last day of voting, try to get your votes in as early as possible. The site usually closes at 8pm on the last day and it will move even slower due to people perfecting submissions for midnight.

I hope everyone knwos how much we appreciate your help. We can't do this without you!

Edited by Vickie

I'm thinking people are realizing we have got a good voting base. It seems they are posting more votes than usual. Yes, we still slipped, but if we take advantage of this, I hope we take a lunge to the top 10. Thank you to everyone who has been dealing with the slow site and forging forward.

Memorial Day Weekend...please plan your votes accordingly. if you are going out of town, let us know and I will try to match them up with someone to cast them.

Also, the last day of voting, try to get your votes in as early as possible. The site usually closes at 8pm on the last day and it will move even slower due to people perfecting submissions for midnight.

I hope everyone knwos how much we appreciate your help. We can't do this without you!

OK, here goes the analyzing realist who often sees the glass as being empty or containing fluid!

Could it be possible that the projects sitting real pretty- probably had a very firm foundation going in-, now are pulling out all the stops to maintain their position in the top 10, doing this by luring allies away from us? My thinking is that now is near the time to sew up alliances with others in a similar position as us--all behind the scenes, of course--for next month. Is there a way to snuggle up to some "probable" winners and at least solicit votes ahead for next month, also.

KEEP VOTING!!!!!!!!

I've put my protective gear on in case you want to throw tomatoes!!!! :wub: Just thinking outloud.

Dawn