ACN Latitudes Forums

what was the trigger?

hi everyone,

would abx work even if you cannot identify a trigger?  my son had so much happen within a 4 month period ( strep, sinus infections, flu, prolonged cough, allergies , vaccine) that i cannot say with any certainty what his trigger is but he is responding to abx.  the vaccine was the one that occurred closest to his onset...could abx work on pans triggered by a vaccine?

On 2/7/2019 at 2:14 PM, supermom13 said:

hi everyone,

would abx work even if you cannot identify a trigger?  my son had so much happen within a 4 month period ( strep, sinus infections, flu, prolonged cough, allergies , vaccine) that i cannot say with any certainty what his trigger is but he is responding to abx.  the vaccine was the one that occurred closest to his onset...could abx work on pans triggered by a vaccine?

IMHO, abx cannot help when triggered by a vaccine. The problem is in the immune system, not the germs. The immune system is freaking out because it cannot detox the offending substance. Abx will not that help.

When the problem is triggered by strep, then sometimes the abx can help by killing the bug, however, in some cases, the immune system cannot expel the dead bugs and they might as well be alive and well, sometimes even worse. Because this is directly related to the immune system, everyone is different. But if someone gets worse after taking the abx, chances are the body cannot detox the dead germs.

Learning detox techniques, like epsom salt baths, and other creative methods can help. It's not a cure, but it can assist in the detoxing of the body, which is why the immune is triggered in the first place.

makes sense.  i am trying to detox with epsom salt balts, drinking lots of water and he does go to the bathroom twice a day.  the abx did take away all his symptoms so i keep thinking it cant be the vaccine right if abx brought him back.  everything happened so quickly, strep, back to back sinus infections and vaccine..

The science about what is happening with abx and triggered reaction isn't real solid, as far as I know.

There are two camps on this. People who just get over it and move on, and those that continue to struggle with it.

Those that just get over it, don't seem to have a problem with the vaccines, or the abx. And they wonder what is wrong with the rest of us.

Those of us that "don't just get over it" begin to view abx and vaccines as tools of the devil. So it's not cut and dried. Which one is your child?

I've think that the immune system can be tamed and brought back into balance, but triggers never seem far away until the child has outgrown whatever it is.

I take pneumonia and flu vaccines. But I remember as a kid some vaccine injection sites hurt for up to 3-6 month and I didn't finish a single year of high school because of social anxieties, but I loved school by the time I was a 20. Anxiety was so common, I just thought it was a part of life. No one back then considered weird behavior might be due to something like this.

I remember once, at about 14, a doctor who worked with muscle testing got me on a diet where i avoided things I was allergic to. It included things like corn, tomato, wheat, and for a about 2 months, I felt like a billion dollars. Even now, I remember it as the best I've ever felt. But I thought was cured and went back to eating normal. Moral of my story, if you can reduce the triggers, and assist the detox, life can be good.