ACN Latitudes Forums

Wondering if anybody has any experience with this....

midwestallergyrelief.com/ You can call Beverly and she will send the video link directly to your email.

mama2alex: Yes and No. Some things are straight forward, like food coloring. Others more complicated like

Gluten/Wheat : it's a panel of treatments that would include everything that a piece of bread might contain...

Once done with a group/Gluten, yes...you can tell if it worked right away.

Wisdom: Midwest Allergy Relief Center, Dr. Ian Wahl . Yes, can work for mold. In fact, just asked him about that for

myself cause my allergies with mold are terrible. When I save up some money I am going for it.

What is amazing to me is my second son, just completed treatment. His biggies were Dairy/Wheat. Horrible

stomach ache and constipation once he ate any...then came the mood shifts. No stomach aches, constipation,

or mood changes. He has been eating everything all week....

Still shaking my head but converted into a believer.

• 4 weeks later...

Update: My Pandas DS has so far made it thru the first 5 weeks of school with absolutely zero Pandas symptoms. A FIRST. Since ds has been lucky to have responded to past IVIG's (2) and has done well, my hopes were that the hidden antagonists (not quite full blown flares, but more like minor bumps in the road that lasted anywhere from a couple of hours to maybe 2-3 days), was the food/inflammation.

I am now convinced that the food allergies were the culprit.

He has received perfect behavior scores at school for 5 weeks straight. His ability to self regulate for very age appropriate/typical 5th grade behaviors is nothing short of miraculous. Teacher reports NO mood shifts at all.....

Just wanted to share. I hope that our experience can help others....

My son's last blood test revealed extremely high IgE results - he was at 1479 and the range for normal is supposed to be less than 480. I can't help but believe this is contributing in some way to his symptoms but I don't know how. Could it be an allergy to mold that we don't know about or food sensitivities or other??? I don't even know what test/s to run to help figure it out...wonder if this allergy therapy would help him?

My son's last blood test revealed extremely high IgE results - he was at 1479 and the range for normal is supposed to be less than 480. I can't help but believe this is contributing in some way to his symptoms but I don't know how. Could it be an allergy to mold that we don't know about or food sensitivities or other??? I don't even know what test/s to run to help figure it out...wonder if this allergy therapy would help him?

I see four clinics in S. CA on the list - it may be worth giving one of them a call and exploring. I'm going to try it for myself and if its helpful, take my son. They will test for many different allergies/sensitivities at the first visit, so you know up front what you're dealing with.

My sons hover at 1800+, but only tests for moderate ragweed and dust mites. LDA is helping tremendously.

My sons hover at 1800+, but only tests for moderate ragweed and dust mites. LDA is helping tremendously.

Hi Gpookie,

I'm pretty new to all of this and trying to get my arms around it with lots of help from the great people on this forum. Can you tell me more about LDA? I'm not familiar with that but it sounds like something I need to get familiar with soon. I will google it too but would love to get more input from you on what it is, how it works, and what it has done for your son. Did he have tics? My son is being treated for Lyme and his primary symptom we'd like to resolve for him is motor tics.

Thanks!

Kerry

Something to keep in mind about diet is that there are thresholsholds, sensivity, exacerbatiins, all have various affects. Example: We can easily think that a item/product is a cause but it may be that it's a combination produces a trigger when an illness present and no trigger when the illness is not present. Process of elimination typically is not complex enough to determine what is good or bad. It's hard to understand balance with measurement and in many cases what to measure. DD at her onset reacted to sugar because she sick at the time and sugar e, but we all know that exacerbated her rages. But we all know that sugar is needed by the body and that too much sugar becomes toxic. Point being sugar is not bad but too much sugar is bad and not enough sugar is bad. Just some thoughts.

The Therapy is called AAT Therapy

here is the link Allergy Video for PC

<https://www.hightail...CbEFubHk5TE5Vag>
AAT Video for Mac <https://www.hightail...CbEF6RTgxWjhUQw>

If anybody is unable to view the videos, you can call Midwest Allergy Relief (847) 392-7901 Ask for Beverly, she is Dr. Ian Wahl's wife and office manager. She will resend the video. P.s Technology has advanced in this treatment...instead of applying the broken down components of each elements on the skin during treatment, they apply a cuff that is connected to a computer that sends the components directly into the body during treatment. Weird I know.

You have to download before viewing.

Boysrlove: The very reason I did this was because my Pandas son on a cleaned up diet would periodically have an off day or 2 nothing big but would disrupt his day. My thoughts were the same as yours; that hidden allergies were causing Panda symptoms. Not major flares, but enough to to claim my attention. Since finishing treatment mid July, he has not had any off days. I truly believe that I was right. In his case it was Food coloring that was one of the hidden culprits. He was also treated for everything that came under their "Mood Panel", so there could have been many other allergens that were tripping him off. I figured if I was going to do this, I would go the whole 9 yards..... It was a total of 25 treatments. His non-Pandas brother had about 16 I think.....

Can I ask what else was on the mood panel? My daughter is getting Pandas symptoms from food allergies too. Corn and corn products are by far her most sever responses, but her allergy test didn't even show corn at all. Food dyes are terrible, and they're in everything, including medication. Corn starch, citric acid- a lot of corn based additives really set her off and last a long time. I see the questions and answers section says they only treat allergies and not intolerances or sensitivities, but I always thought food dyes weren't considered an allergy. Did you go to an allergist to get things clarified before doing this, or were you able to just treat for everything you felt was a problem? I am keeping this as hope for the future right here.