ACN Latitudes Forums

FOOD SENSITIVITY TEST BACK

Marretts

Hi everyone,

Just got the food test back and my son is has a mild sensitivity to grapes, corn, oranges, broccoli, cows milk, wheat, gluten, brewers yeast and higher to bakers yeast. But had no reaction to candida, which we have been treating. I'm confused if he has problems with yeast but no reaction to candida albicans?? I wonder why. So now I have to find a bread he can eat, we have been off dairy for 3mths now which is good. Also no reaction to chedder is this a cheese that is not dairy? Hoping someone can help me, I added L-carnitine for eye-rolling 2 weeks ago and he is much better, but still shrugging a lot. We also had heavy metal problems which is being treated by VIT C and other supplements but I'm going to get Chlorella tablets as we cannot get NDF in Australia. Thanks all for your ongoing help.

I am curious as to what kind of test this was...skin prick? blood?

'Gluten-free pantry' makes a great gluten-free bread mix. I invested in a home bread machine for $70 (oyster). THe packaged breads are awful.

'Pamela's' makes an awesome pancake mix

Cheddar is a milk product.

There are multiple ways to check for candida. My son was negative on the RAST for candida, but positive on another one.

Claire

Guest Guest_Heather

Marretts,

Another supplement for heavy metals comparable to NDF is PCA-RX which is what Jennifer used and had success with. Can you get that in Australia? You can research it by typing it into a yahoo search. I am also curious as to what type of test found these results.

Good to hear from you again.

Hi all,

once again thanks for your help, it was a blood test which tests 89 common foods and rates from mild to severe, I also had them test for chemicals. I think they test the blood to see if it reacts rather than whats already in the system, as he was positive for several chemicals that I don't use, as I use all natural cleaning and no pesticides. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed again, I hope I can find the products in Australia you mention for the bread mix and also the heavy metals. thanks