ACN Latitudes Forums

Teen:incapacitating tics and issues

On 9/12/2017 at 2:19 AM, lwei66 said:

Hi bobh,

Thanks for the reply.

After reading Shiela's book on Natural treatment for TS, I started to dig into the blood test that the hospital did for my son. I found out that the strep Titer level was only at 200, which means negative for strep infection for my son. So thinking back, it was possible that the abx (penicillin) might have aggregated the tics.

Anyway, since my last post, my DS' tics has improved great deal, from every second to not noticeable. In fact, my DS is telling us that he rarely has tics on a daily basis.

What we have done is to give Fish Oil, multi-vitamin supplement to my son in addition to Chinese Herbal medicine drinks. We also give some probiotics to my son.

Very fortunate to have found this site. People are very kind and always want to help and share information.

Which Chinese herbal medicine ? Did the TCM practitioner do a TCM dx on your son and then provide Chinese herbs ? Are you in Canada ?

On 9/12/2017 at 2:19 AM, lwei66 said:

Hi bobh,

Thanks for the reply.

After reading Shiela's book on Natural treatment for TS, I started to dig into the blood test that the hospital did for my son. I found out that the strep Titer level was only at 200, which means negative for strep infection for my son. So thinking back, it was possible that the abx (penicillin) might have aggregated the tics.

Anyway, since my last post, my DS' tics has improved great deal, from every second to not noticeable. In fact, my DS is telling us that he rarely has tics on a daily basis.

What we have done is to give Fish Oil, multi-vitamin supplement to my son in addition to Chinese Herbal medicine drinks. We also give some probiotics to my son.

Very fortunate to have found this site. People are very kind and always want to help and share information.

I noticed that abx brought out tics in ds 

• 2 weeks later...