Jump to content
ACN Latitudes Forums

Recommended Posts

My ds has now had 3 good days of school. I am seeing increasing improvement of symptoms. 90% DAY! Tonight, when I got home from work, I was greeted by a child who had a smile on his face and a sweet lilt to his voice that over the last month I wasn't sure if I would ever hear again. As I tucked him into bed, he sang a song to himself, "I am Happy Happy Happy". Music to my ears.... :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

PowPow: Really nothing different treatment wise. After we were discharged from hospital, I put him back on amox/clave 500 to finish out 14 days. (The hospital did not give it to him for 2 days that he was there because they did not see the value in it) Now he is back on old regime of 250 2x day. The only new thing to his diet is 5HTP started about a week ago. I lean towards thinking it was the abx that did the trick. I was told it will take awhile for the serotonin levels to increase from the 5HTP.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say we are a little over two weeks where I saw ds start to turn corner for the positive....He is still doing well....I have to remember that 7 year old boys are still 7 year old boys....when I take that into account, I would put him at about 90%, the remaining 10% are just little blips on the radar a couple times a day that he is self regulating himself out of almost immediately....Fingers crossed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is such miraculous news? Question...Was he on the abx before going to the hospital, and then it was stopped for two days, and then it was started again. Did I get that right? I cant help but wonder if there was something to that? Either way, it is the most wonderful news and I am so happy happy happy for you!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...