How to Help Students who are Physically Challenged. Try some or all of the following suggestions.
1. Prepare classmates for the arrival of a student with disability.
2. Teach students about any special equipment that the student might be using, and insure that others do not
play with it.
3. Assign classroom buddies to help.
4. Create classroom layout that does not hinder mobility with a wheelchair.
5. Make sure floor is clean and free from rugs or elevated surfaces that may cause child to trip.
6. Use antibacterial cleaners, and keep students with illnesses away from child with