ACN Latitudes Forums

Ann Corson

This is just an F.Y.I. - I called Ann Corson's office 10 months ago for an appointment. They just called me today and left a message saying that they reached my son's name on the wait list. If you are on the wait list for Corson, it is going to take a while. I am calling tomorrow and telling them that I don't want the appointment. If someone else wants to get in with her, tomorrow may be a good day to call.

We got the same call today after 10 mos. Still deciding whether to pursue or not.

This is just an F.Y.I. - I called Ann Corson's office 10 months ago for an appointment. They just called me today and left a message saying that they reached my son's name on the wait list. If you are on the wait list for Corson, it is going to take a while. I am calling tomorrow and telling them that I don't want the appointment. If someone else wants to get in with her, tomorrow may be a good day to call.

They don't have a cancellation list at Dr Corson's. They will just go down the list and call the next child/person if you cancel. Dr Jones's office is the one that fills cancellations on a first come first served basis in my experience.

Edited by sptcmom

• 3 years later...

Thank you. I had also found that but unfortunately that number isn't in service. Anyone out there know if she is still seeing patients? If so how can one get ahold of her office to make an appointment or get on her "waiting list"?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Meg