ACN Latitudes Forums

Pepsi-Project PANDAS

I too find the pepsi site to be quite frustrating to navigate through and to vote on. I suspect anyone I had voting has since stopped due to that.

I've found a couple of things. First, if you type the address into your address bar instead of clicking on the link, it seems to go faster. Second, once the site is (finally) loaded on your computer, it is very quick to log in, vote and log out of different accounts. I just figured this out the other day, so I sent emails to all the people I asked to vote and told them I knew it was frustrating and to please just take the time to set up the account (if they hadn't already) and send me their password (or use one I designated), I would take care of the daily voting. I got several replies pretty quickly. So I am sure there are many that want to support, but just find it too frustrating.

I am voting for 17 people right now. Hoping for more over the next couple of days.

Kara

For those that don't know this, if you go to your profile, your voting history pops up and it's much faster.

Also, don't forget there's a pinned thread about this whole project with info, voting suggestions, etc. It's at the top on the forum. Thanks!