Jump to content
ACN Latitudes Forums

Recommended Posts

We had our first LD IVIG (.6g/kg). We had difficulty deciding between HD and LD.  Our PANDAS MD suggested HD 1g/kg) and said LD would put them in a flare.  The Infectious Disease MD said LD for the CVID.  Insurance covered the LD not the HD.  Monday was the first treatment and as the days go by they are becoming more and more in a flare.  

I was wondering if there is anyone with a similar situation and if the flare lasted until the next treatment....5 weeks.  And, did they stay with LD or switch to HD.

So discouraging.

 

Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...