Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'new flare'.
We had our first LD IVIG (.6g/kg). We had difficulty deciding between HD and LD. Our PANDAS MD suggested HD 1g/kg) and said LD would put them in a flare. The Infectious Disease MD said LD for the CVID. Insurance covered the LD not the HD. Monday was the first treatment and as the days go by they are becoming more and more in a flare. I was wondering if there is anyone with a similar situation and if the flare lasted until the next treatment....5 weeks. And, did they stay with LD or switch to HD. So discouraging. Thank you.