Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health
This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback on efforts that can make a positive impact in our quest for health. Topics we cover in this issue are included below. We invite you to share material with us that you think would be of interest to our readers.
Topics featured in this article:
- Supplementing with the amino acid N-acetyl-cysteine for psychiatric and neurological disorders
- Berkeley, California leads the way in cell phone safety
- Dr. Lisa Nagy on issues of inflammation and environmental sensitivities (video)
- What do you think of this TED-Ed lesson on OCD? Would you share it with teens?
- Intestinal permeability – a target for disease prevention and therapy
- Protect your family with air quality alerts on your mobile device
- Chemical sensitivity linked to variations in genes