Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health
This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback on efforts that can positively impact our quest for health. The topics we cover in this issue are listed below. We invite you to share material with us that you think would interest our readers.
Articles in this issue
- Blood pressure can rise with short time on cell phone
- Want to lose weight? Look at pictures of food on your phone!
- Frozen pizza chemicals linked to cancer and immune damage
- Timing matters when starting intervention for kids on the autism spectrum
- Evidence of ‘pandemic brain’ in college students
- Exercise lowers risk of developing Parkinson’s disease
- Long covid causes changes in brain function for months
- Four different autism subtypes identified