Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health
This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback on efforts that can make a positive impact in our quest for health. Topics we cover in this issue are included below. We invite you to share material with us that you think would be of interest to our readers.
Articles in this issue
- An invitation to ask questions of Dr. Devin Houston on enzymes
- The latest in non-alcoholic drinks
- New food sensitivity and candida/yeast testing from Great Plains Laboratory
- Air pollution spikes linked to lower test scores
- Insta Pot recipes without 8 allergens (book)
- Successful trial for groundbreaking COVID-19 treatment
- Increased meat consumption linked to childhood asthma symptoms
- High fiber diet associated with reduced depression
- Looking for chocolate valentines free of common allergens and additives?