Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health
This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback on efforts that can make a positive impact in our quest for health. Topics we cover in this issue are included below. We invite you to share material with us that you think would be of interest to our readers.
Articles in this issue
- How long do antibodies from mild cases of COVID-19 last?
- Remediating mold in the home to reduce tics
- New cookbook by pasta expert: Simply Italian Simply Gluten-Free
- More than half of kids with uncomplicated appendicitis don’t need surgery
- What Harvard says about using public bathrooms during pandemic
- New: Ibuprofen does not hinder bone fracture healing in children
- Cinnamon for pre-diabetic blood sugar control
- The case for government’s right to require masks (Ohio State University)
- How good gut bacteria may reduce the risk for heart disease