Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health
This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback on efforts that can make a positive impact in our quest for health. Topics we cover in this issue are included below. We invite you to share material with us that you think would be of interest to our readers.
Articles in this issue
- Prescription drug improves some symptoms of autism
- See a comparison of 8 options for eggless baking
- Who killed Tony the Tiger in Chili?
- Best types of material for homemade masks
- Cooling the brain helps recovery from concussions
- Don’t see improvement from the Feingold Diet? Here are some possible reasons
- Treating diabetes can stall dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
- Center for Science in the Public Interest outlines foods to avoid