Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health
This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback on efforts that can make a positive impact in our quest for health. Topics we cover in this issue are included below. We invite you to share material with us that you think would be of interest to our readers.
Articles in this issue
- Dietary supplement sarcosine for schizophrenia
- Use of antacids can create allergies
- Gluten-free recipes with options!
- Is your washing machine making you sick?
- Neurofeedback therapy may have promise for dealing with tics
- Reversing cognitive decline due to toxins in the body and brain (technical).
- Food Babe does a side-by-side comparison of USA versus UK ingredients. An eye opener!
- Have a child with asthma? Listen up regarding inhalers
- View a webinar Q & A on dealing with self-injurious behaviors; Autism Research Institute
- Oregon families battle against dangerous overhead herbicide spraying
- J&J hit with 8 billion in damages after Risperidone caused a boy to grow breasts. See list of potential side effects of this antipsychotic used off label in young kids for ADHD, tic disorders, uncooperative behavior, and autism