Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health
This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback on efforts that can make a positive impact in our quest for health. Topics we cover in this issue are included below. We invite you to share material with us that you think would be of interest to our readers.
Articles in this issue
- Get a free issue of Autism Parenting Magazine
- Interventions that can reverse early Alzheimer’s WOW
- “53 Gluten-Free Recipes You Definitely Want to Cook” from Bon Appetit
- Medical cannabis as a treatment for Tourette’s: A new report
- Childhood exposure to lead can lead to mental health problems as adults
- Autism and aluminum—a must read, enlightening article
- A couch potato or spending hours at the computer? Gotta read this.
- High pesticide exposure linked to poor sense of smell later
- Good grief. The latest study on children’s cereals and diet