Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health
This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback on efforts that can make a positive impact in our quest for health. Topics we cover in this issue are included below. We invite you to share material with us that you think would be of interest to our readers.
Articles in this issue
- Protecting girls’ brains during soccer
- Homeopathy proven useful for depression
- Check out this website for wonderful plant-based recipes
- Vitamin D may be a big help for rheumatoid arthritis
- Climate skeptics responsible for more Lyme and mosquito-borne illnesses in northern USA
- Advice is clear for pregnant women: You must avoid heavy metals and phthalates
- New help with socialization for autism: Using Google Glass plus an app
- Use of medical marijuana reduces opioid use
- Dana Ullman offers a webinar on treating respiratory allergies with homeopathy. September 19, 2018.
- Why we should be taking saunas!