Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health
This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback on efforts that can make a positive impact in our quest for health. Topics we cover in this issue are included below. We invite you to share material with us that you think would be of interest to our readers.
Articles in this issue
- Dr. David Perlmutter on vitamin D and the gut
- A simple tip to help with symptoms of OCD and ADD
- Dr. Susan Swedo speaks about PANDAS, May 2017
- Evidence-based research on the role of zinc and magnesium deficiencies in depression
- Why sauna bathing is good for you
- Exercises to help with sensory integration
- Keep kids away from energy drinks!
- Can eating muesli every day really help inflammatory joint disease and osteoporosis?