Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health
This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback on efforts that can make a positive impact in our quest for health. Topics we cover in this issue are included below. We invite you to share material with us that you think would be of interest to our readers.
Articles in this issue:
- 5 things to know about PANS
- What helped our daughter be tic-free
- The pesticide connection to autism: part of the story
- What is difference between DNA methylation and the over/under-methylation that Dr. Bill Walsh talks about?
- Video: Understanding the role of amino acids in the treatment of mental health (James Greenblatt, MD)
- What’s really in those MacDonald’s French fries?
- The ADHD food fix
- Antidepressants linked once more to birth defects
- Brain scans could predict how effective behavior therapy for OCD treatment will be