Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health
This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback on efforts that can make a positive impact in our quest for health. Topics we cover in this issue are included below. We invite you to share material with us that you think would be of interest to our readers.
Topics featured in this article:
- There’s no excuse: US foods more toxic than those in the UK
- The important link between Type 2 diabetes and cognitive decline
- Is formaldehyde the new asbestos? See this 60 Minutes piece
- McDonalds is adjusting some of their grossest food items
- A new reason young girl’s bodies are maturing too fast
- Are you consuming this cancer-causing coloring in your foods?
- Autism more common with smog exposure in third trimester