Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health
This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback on efforts that can make a positive impact in our quest for health. Topics we cover in this issue are included below. We invite you to share material with us that you think would be of interest to our readers.
Topics featured in this article:
- More fluoridated water = More ADHD
- Follow this mother’s efforts to treat her son’s tic disorder without standard drugs. (So far so good!)
- How traumatic brain injury can affect behavior
- Have you thought about writing an intro letter to your child’s teacher?
- Selenium deficiency linked to thyroid diseases
- Shopping for gluten-free foods on a budget
- Beautiful Hawaii, bad news on GMOs and birth defects