Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health
This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback on efforts that can make a positive impact in our quest for health. Topics we cover in this issue are included below. We invite you to share material with us that you think would be of interest to our readers.
Articles in this issue:
- New: Exposure to acetaminophen prenatally increases risk of behavioral difficulties
- Banned PCB chemicals tied to autism
- American Academy of Pediatrics warns: No more codeine for kids!
- Dr. Houston on Stress and the Gut
- Gluten-free lunch and snack ideas; Allergy-free recipes
- AMA: Reduce the harmful effects of LED street lighting
- Antipsychotic meds linked to pneumonia in Alzheimer’s disease
- Research review of acupuncture for Tourette syndrome