Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health
This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback on efforts that can make a positive impact in our quest for health. Topics we cover in this issue are included below. We invite you to share material with us that you think would be of interest to our readers.
Articles in this issue:
- Baby teeth do not lie: Proving the autism and toxins link
- Can Marmite reduce visual sensitivity?
- Micronutrients effective in reducing aggressive behavior
- A new study tells us that whole milk is better than low-fat milk
- Combining certain foods could play a role in starving cancer cells
- Sugars in soda, especially fructose, damage the brain—and diet soda is even worse
- If you think it is hard to avoid artificial colors in foods, you are right
- Sweet dreams with weighted blankets for autism or sensory issues: True?
- Options for homemade fabric softeners