Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health
This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback on efforts that can make a positive impact in our quest for health. Topics we cover in this issue are included below. We invite you to share material with us that you think would be of interest to our readers.
Articles in this issue:
- Many with migraines may have nutrient deficiencies
- If you struggle with OCD, you may learn something important from this video
- Did you see the confusing study saying high folate while pregnant increases risk of autism? Dr. William Walsh unravels it
- Rehydrating with soda on a hot day may worsen dehydration
- Study bias charged by researcher: Most antidepressants don’t actually work!
- ADHD linked to academic expectations?
- Risk of autism with intellectual disability linked with maternal immune dysfunction during pregnancy
- New bill on toxic chemicals awaits Obama’s approval
- Three cool-looking summer dessert recipes from Food Babe
- Using herbs to eliminate parasites from the body