Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health
This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback on efforts that can make a positive impact in our quest for health. Topics we cover in this issue are included below. We invite you to share material with us that you think would be of interest to our readers.
Topics featured in this article:
- Stimulant medication for ADHD: Is it helping or hurting?
- Do you think you suffer from chemical or electrical sensitivities? See this list of characteristics.
- Ever wonder why meat-eating causes inflammation that can lead to cancers?
- Which produce has been treated with the most “vomiting gas pesticide?”
- Sources for green cleaning products.
- Recipes: Dairy-free coconut ice milk cream; Green smoothie concoctions galore; salads, soups and much more!
Stimulant medication: Is it helping or hurting?
Since the use of drugs like Straterra and Ritalin continue to rise, it would be nice to know if they are helping kids! Researchers recently posed the question: Do stimulant medications improve educational and behavioral outcomes for children with ADHD? And beyond that, are they harmful?
The answer may surprise you.