Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health
This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback onfforts that can make a positive impact in our quest for health. Topics we cover in this issue are included below. We invite you to share material with us that you think would be of interest to our readers.
Topics featured in this article:
- Mix it up and try some alternatives to dairy and soy milk
- Dr. Susan Swedo on PANDAS/PANS (video)
- Are you an adult newly diagnosed with food intolerance? Here’s 9 helpful steps
- The holidays are sugar-time. What you need to know
- The chemicals that are causing neurodevelopmental disorders