Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health
This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback from families on efforts that can make a positive impact in our quest for health. Topics we cover in this issue are included below. We invite you to share material with us that you think would be of interest to our readers.
Topics featured in this article:
- Check this map to see if your child is at risk for a toxic herbicide exposure
- A mom gets help for Tourette’s with diet change and behavior charts but is looking for more tips
- Why you really MUST avoid formaldehyde
- Are you sure you’re getting enough B12?
- Germ-killing chemicals are showing up in newborns and moms
- Is this a shocking waste of research money?
Check this map to see if your child is at risk for a toxic herbicide exposure at school
Large numbers of school children in Iowa may be at a risk exposure to a new herbicide, but the problem occurs around the country.