Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health
This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback on efforts that can make a positive impact in our quest for health. Topics we cover in this issue are included below. We invite you to share material with us that you think would be of interest to our readers.
Articles in this issue:
- Intermittent explosive disorder linked to a common parasite
- Milk products? Why you’ve gotta go full-fat
- Follow the controversy: Gardasil vaccine with aluminum and behavioral/cognitive changes
- Organic and/or vegan or gluten-free frozen pizzas for hectic times
- Will restricting screen time leave your child behind? Check with this expert
- When food allergy is connected to emotional and behavioral problems
- Ticks are causing red meat allergy. It’s serious: know what to watch for
- Study shows Boniva can result in more bone fractures than doing nothing!
- More sleep, better grades. A no-brainer?