Many of our readers know that stress can negatively affect our lives in many ways. Anxiety, tics, hyperactivity, digestive problems and a change in eating and sleeping habits are just a few of many ramifications of ongoing stress. New research suggests that a wristband producing a rhythmic heartbeat sensation can be soothing and reduce stress. Read this article for a summary of the study, and learn how to order one if you are interested.
You might also like
- Watch the Free “Thriving with a Tic Disorder” Video Series (Feb 6 – 9, 2019)
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 49 (Premium)
- Extended Acetaminophen Use in Pregnancy Increases Autism and ADHD Risk
- Using Screen Time as a Reward with Little Kids? Don’t. (Premium)
- My Insistence on Alternative Treatments for Tourette’s Paid Off