Many of our readers know that stress can negatively affect our lives in many ways. Anxiety, tics, hyperactivity, digestive problems and a change in eating and sleeping habits are just a few of many ramifications of ongoing stress. New research suggests that a wristband producing a rhythmic heartbeat sensation can be soothing and reduce stress. Read this article for a summary of the study, and learn how to order one if you are interested.
You might also like
- Intriguing Remission of Tourette’s After Heat-Induced Dehydration
- Remembering Dr. William Rea
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 48 (Premium)
- Should You Homeschool Your Child with Sensory Processing Disorder?
- Lymphatic Drainage Technique for Sinus Colds and Earaches (Premium)
- Success! Naturopathic Treatment for Severe OCD, Anxiety, ADHD and Tourette’s (Premium) on
- Finding our Way Out of a Nightmare: Tourettes, ADHD and OCD on
- How We Reversed Jessica’s Tic Disorder on
- Success: A Severe Tic Disorder Treated through Environmental Medicine on
- Can the Answer We Found for our Son’s Tics Help You? on