Many of our readers know that stress can negatively affect our lives in many ways. Anxiety, tics, hyperactivity, digestive problems and a change in eating and sleeping habits are just a few of many ramifications of ongoing stress. New research suggests that a wristband producing a rhythmic heartbeat sensation can be soothing and reduce stress. Read this article for a summary of the study, and learn how to order one if you are interested.
You might also like
- Success: A Severe Tic Disorder Treated through Environmental Medicine on
- Alert: Asthma and Allergy Meds Can Trigger Tics on
- An Eye-Opener: Meeting Doug Kaufmann of Know the Cause on
- Help Change the Conversation on Tics. Please! on
- Your Kid Has Tourette’s? 5 Ways to Feel Less Overwhelmed (It Works!) on