We’ve included two interesting reports from parents about salicylates in diets provided by the Feingold Association. The first relates to a significant improvement in behavior in a teen with autism when he avoids salicylates in food and medicines.
You might also like
- Watch the Free “Thriving with a Tic Disorder” Video Series (Feb 6 – 9, 2019)
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 49 (Premium)
- Extended Acetaminophen Use in Pregnancy Increases Autism and ADHD Risk
- Using Screen Time as a Reward with Little Kids? Don’t. (Premium)
- My Insistence on Alternative Treatments for Tourette’s Paid Off