Did you know that one in thirteen children now have food allergies, and one in twenty-five adults? Those are the latest stats from the CDC. Given this, it pays for restaurants to cater to special dietary needs. But, intent and actual practice are two different things.
You might also like
- Watch the Free “Thriving with a Tic Disorder” Video Series (Feb 6 – 9, 2019)
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 49 (Premium)
- Extended Acetaminophen Use in Pregnancy Increases Autism and ADHD Risk
- Using Screen Time as a Reward with Little Kids? Don’t. (Premium)
- My Insistence on Alternative Treatments for Tourette’s Paid Off