Did you know that one in thirteen children now have food allergies, and one in twenty-five adults? Those are the latest stats from the CDC. Given this, it pays for restaurants to cater to special dietary needs. But, intent and actual practice are two different things.
You might also like
- Success: A Severe Tic Disorder Treated through Environmental Medicine on
- Alert: Asthma and Allergy Meds Can Trigger Tics on
- An Eye-Opener: Meeting Doug Kaufmann of Know the Cause on
- Help Change the Conversation on Tics. Please! on
- Your Kid Has Tourette’s? 5 Ways to Feel Less Overwhelmed (It Works!) on