Did you know that one in thirteen children now have food allergies, and one in twenty-five adults? Those are the latest stats from the CDC. Given this, it pays for restaurants to cater to special dietary needs. But, intent and actual practice are two different things.
You might also like
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 51 (Premium)
- Irlen Method: An Effective Therapy for Scotopic Sensitivity
- Like Cooking with Coconut Milk? Find Great Recipes Here (Premium)
- Dr. William Walsh on ADHD and Behavioral Disorders
- How Much Fluoride Is in Your Water? (Premium)