Evidence of the importance of the biological aspect of crime and violence continues to mount. The Wacker Foundation is funding an innovative and valuable project: the publication of Crime Times, which explores the link between biochemical imbalances and violent and delinquent behavior. For the first time, an organized approach is being taken to solving the problem of crime by looking beyond social issues and addressing the role that physiological functioning of the brain plays in antisocial behavior.
You might also like
- Success! Naturopathic Treatment for Severe OCD, Anxiety, ADHD and Tourette’s (Premium) on
- Finding our Way Out of a Nightmare: Tourettes, ADHD and OCD on
- How We Reversed Jessica’s Tic Disorder on
- Success: A Severe Tic Disorder Treated through Environmental Medicine on
- Can the Answer We Found for our Son’s Tics Help You? on