Evidence of the importance of the biological aspect of crime and violence continues to mount. The Wacker Foundation is funding an innovative and valuable project: the publication of Crime Times, which explores the link between biochemical imbalances and violent and delinquent behavior. For the first time, an organized approach is being taken to solving the problem of crime by looking beyond social issues and addressing the role that physiological functioning of the brain plays in antisocial behavior.
You might also like
- Darius and Abilify for Tourette’s: A Follow-up Response from his Mother on
- A TMJ Device for Tics and Tourette’s (Premium) on
- Finding our Way Out of a Nightmare: Tourettes, ADHD and OCD on
- EEG Biofeedback for Kids with ADHD, Tics, Learning Issues, or Autism on
- Surprising Answers that Helped Our Son’s Health (Premium) on