Evidence of the importance of the biological aspect of crime and violence continues to mount. The Wacker Foundation is funding an innovative and valuable project: the publication of Crime Times, which explores the link between biochemical imbalances and violent and delinquent behavior. For the first time, an organized approach is being taken to solving the problem of crime by looking beyond social issues and addressing the role that physiological functioning of the brain plays in antisocial behavior.
You might also like
- Success: A Severe Tic Disorder Treated through Environmental Medicine on
- Alert: Asthma and Allergy Meds Can Trigger Tics on
- An Eye-Opener: Meeting Doug Kaufmann of Know the Cause on
- Help Change the Conversation on Tics. Please! on
- Your Kid Has Tourette’s? 5 Ways to Feel Less Overwhelmed (It Works!) on