Valentine presents aren’t just for lovers. We often give them to friends, children, teachers, nurses, neighbors. . . anyone in the circle of people we care about or are grateful for. The last thing we […]
According to Professor Anne Steinemann, air fresheners are more dangerous to our health than we realize. Dr. Steinemann is an internationally recognized scientist, with more than 20 years of experience helping people create healthier living […]
Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback on efforts that can make a positive impact in our quest for health. We invite you to share material with […]
- Answers for Light Sensitivity in Autism, ADHD and Tic Disorders (Premium)
- Giving a Valentine’s Gift to Someone with Allergies?
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 53 (Premium)
- Helping Our Son with Tourette’s: A Mother’s Letter
- Blue Light Linked to Aging Even if it Doesn’t Reach Your Eyes